Caldera Chronicles, Chapter 1: 5 to 7
Caldera only accepts members into its ranks that have compatible personalities, and share similar goals and values to its own. All of our members support and follow these rules and guidelines. Anyone who cannot, will simply be removed. These rules and guidelines have served us well in the past and continue to be the guiding principles behind moving the guild forward.
Caldera’s rules, whilst simple, need to be taken seriously. The core principles are these:
- You need to have an appropriate standard of spoken English - we'll be very international, English will be the guild language.
- To be respectful of all guild- and community members no matter their background, age or gender. Don't be a dick.
- You need to use voice chat while playing in-game. Quick communications are vital for survival!
- Activities like cheating, botting and gold buying will not be tolerated.
- You have to be at least 18 years old. There may be some exceptions, but this is where we start.
We are what you would call the blaze of fire,
Jake | Caldera
in the eternal darkness, we are fighting, so bright,
that anyone who is in dire, would be reborn, into the light.
Caldera Chronicles, Chapter 1: 8 to 12
Apart from our rules, here are some guidelines that will help you get along with the rest of Caldera:
- You're representing our guild. Our reputation is key to our success. We expect you to behave accordingly.
- We respect your social life, but expect you still put effort and time into your character(s) and playstyle.
- Be social on voice chat, like saying hello and goodbye and engage in conversations. It's a small thing, but it makes a big difference.
- We do prefer not to discuss politics and religion in general channels. You can use private conversations if you feel the need to talk about these topics.
- Profanity is allowed, although within certain limits. Respect requests from other members if asked to reign it in.
- Try to attend guild meetings. These are where decisions are being made and where questions can be asked.